Monday, 9 September 2013

Just over 5 days to go...

Welcome back!

I can't believe how long it has been since I wrote my last blog!! I've just been so busy with work and training it's been hard to find the right amount of time to settle down and write something.

Training has been going well; the last time I checked in I was still waiting for my vest which has now arrived and I did my longest run wearing it last weekend. I actually really like it! Very comfortable and I now have my name ironed on the front and currently waiting to receive my letters to have my twitter name (@79bobbin) on the back.
I have had to sew in some velcro strips underneath the bottom of the top and on my leggings so my top doesn't ride up as I'm running; it's the one thing I just can't stand. Not only do I find it uncomfortable, it just doesn't look good!! Haha!

My 11 miles run went quite well. Well I finished it! In all seriousness I think after doing that I almost felt that with the crowd and the other runners, the finish line in sight I might have been able to do the last two!.

My stats for that run were 11.14 miles in 2 hrs 49 mins average pace 15 mins 14 secs. With this I predict that I'll finish in just over 3:15 to 3:20; I'm quite happy with that. At the moment I just want to enjoy it, so I plan to try to stick to my pace and soak in the atmosphere! Hope to take a lot of photos along the way.

I plan on writing a few blogs this week. I'm feeling quite rational at the moment, but it would be interesting to see how I'm feeling after my last run on Wednesday and on my day off work on Friday, and after the pasta party on Saturday.

I will take photos at the pasta party and give you all a run down on what was there.

Please sponsor me anything you can. You can do so by clicking here
Follow me on twitter @79bobbin
Follow Mind @MindCharity

In the meantime, just keep running, just keep running!

Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment